Assistant Manager/ Management Associate Creative developer
This position is responsible for managing all organization graphic work including website management of PHSADC and graphic designing for the cluster graphic needs primarily beside other IT related task as per need.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Determining needs of the management and stake holders for whom the graphics has to be developed
2. Designs, develops and maintains web-based applications including websites. Continuously improves the organization's Web site adding new functionality and improves user ability to maintain without technical support
3. Graphic development includes variety of work for both the printing and the website of PHSADC. Working experience in portal development would be a definite plus
4. Designing and development of quarterly issued news letter of PHSADC.
5. Develops and manages technology budget and monitors and approves related expenditures. Reviews and approves cost pool expenditures.
6. Will conduct necessary IT training as a resource person for the PHSADC staff and clusters as decided by the management
7. Prepares reports for workshops, seminars, conferences, meetings and trainings attended pertinent to the efficient dispatch of duties; overnight travel occasionally required.
8. Multi-tasking: graphic designers often work on more than one design brief at a time;
9. Using a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design;
10. Producing accurate and high quality work;
11. Reporting work regularly and on time.
12. This responsibility also involves text processing using any text processor from different office suites including Urdu Inpage
13. Performs routine preventive maintenance of software and network of PHSADC office.
14. Should stay updated with the recent developments in related technologies
15. Assists in other duties as needed and directed.
• Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university and one to two years related experience.
• 2 years Bachelor’s degree + Masters in computer/IT having 2 years experience in related field
To perform this job successfully the proficiency in using the main following softwares are required:
• Adobe graphic designing suite (Photoshop, illustrator, flash, Dreamweaver, after effects, etc)
• Corel Draw Suite
• Databases MySQL, Postgres Sql, FoxPro
• Text processors of English & Urdu
Other Skills and Qualifications:
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, and stakeholders.
• Be a good team player
• Should be a creative thinker
• Should be proactive in presenting ideas and designs
Two contracts of 3 months total of 6 months initially. Depending upon the needs and performance of the staff it could be extended to another 6 months contract further.
Asst Manager or Management Associate depending upon the qualification and experience.
Last Date for submission of Application :
email your CV to email@example.com before 15th August 2010 OR Deputy Manager ( Admin ) 51, St 03, E-1, Phase 1, Hayatabad Peshawar 25000 091-9217654
Duty Station :
Peshawar mainly with some travel to Punjab province or other parts of Pakistan depending upon need